I'm a Seattle parent on the brink of a career change.
Strong Personality is my place to share tips & tools that make my busy life easier!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My first Amuse challenge



I've been making cards for awhile, but things really took off when I discovered card classes. Card-making weekends at Pampered Scrappers or the beach don't hurt either. My very first Amuse class last year happened to be with the ebullient Julie Ebersole. What a find!


This Valentine card was from Julie's class. A year later, I'm remaking the layout for the Amuse challenge, "Her Royal Rubbernes", an ode to Julie and all of her creativity! Thank you to Julie and all the wonderful folks at Amuse for helping us make life sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! You are so nice! Thank YOU! This is too cute with the sheep! Thanks for playing the challenge! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card - great case! your colors really make the sheep pop. and how lucky are you? a class with Julie!

    ReplyDelete