I'm a Seattle parent on the brink of a career change.
Strong Personality is my place to share tips & tools that make my busy life easier!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The SITS ProBlogger Challenge- 31 Days Starting Now


www.settlementperspectives.com

I'm starting a new project with a host of other bloggers at Secret's In The Sauce. The ProBlogger challenge is a 31 day program designed to help bloggers enjoy more success, which could mean reaching more readers or even attracting advertisers. The advantage of doing it with the SITS group is taking each step along with a community of support. My goal will simply be to define my message, write more regularly, and trade information with others on the same path. And I definitely would welcome new readers.

I'll be completing a challenge a day for the next 31 days. I'll try not to trip myself at the start line by assuming that some days will be make-up days for others I took a pass on. While it is a busy summer, improving my skills is a priority for me. A calendar & a plan have always been my friends!


June 19 is day 1. If you want to join in, get the scoop here!

2 comments: